Tel: 86-512-65882521 (O)
B.S. Lanzhou University (1998-2002)
M.S. Lanzhou University (2002-2005)
Ph.D. Fudan University (2005-2009)
Postdoc Eindhoven University of Technology (2009-2011)
Research Interests: Supramolecular self-assembly and functional supramolecular materials, strong and elastic supramolecular hydrogels, droplet-based microfluidics and shape-memory materials.
1. Mingyu Guo, Hans M. Wyss, Patricia. Y. W. Dankers, E. W. Meijer, Hydrogelator with Shape-memory properties, EP11168974, 2011.
2. Mingyu Guo and Hans M. Wyss*, Micromechanics of Soft Particles, Macromol. Mater. Eng. 2011, 296, 223–229.
3. Mingyu Guo,* Ming Jiang*, Supramolecular Hydrogels with CdS Quantum Dots Incorporated by Host–Guest Interactions, Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2010, 31, 1736–1739
4. Mingyu Guo and Ming Jiang*, Non-covalently Connected Micelles (NCCMs): the Origins and Development of a New Concept, Soft Matter 2009, 5, 495-500
5. Mingyu Guo, Ming Jiang*, Stergios Pispas, Wei Yu, and Chixing Zhou, Supramolecular Hydrogels Made of End-functionalized Low-molecular-weight PEG and α-Cyclodextrin and their Hybridization with SiO2 Nanoparticles through Host-guest Interaction, Macromolecules 2008, 41, 9744-9749
6. Mingyu Guo, Ming Jiang* and Guangzhao Zhang, Surface Modification of Polymeric Vesicles via Host-guest Inclusion Complexation, Langmuir 2008, 24, 10583-10586
7. Mingyu Guo, Ming Jiang*, Macromolecular Self-assembly Based on Inclusion Complexation of Cyclodextrins, Prog. Chem. 2007, 19, 557-566
8. Mingyu Guo, Mingzhu Liu*, Rui Liang, Aizhen Niu, Granular Urea-formaldehyde Slow-release Fertilizer with Superabsorbent and Moisture Preservation Properties, J. Appl. Polym. Sci, 2006, 99, 3230-3235
9. Mingyu Guo, Mingzhu Liu*, Falu Zhan, and Lan Wu, Preparation and Properties of a Slow-release Membrane-encapsulated Urea Fertilizer with Superabsorbent and Moisture Preservation, Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2005, 44, 4206-4211
10. Mingyu Guo, Mingzhu Liu*, Zheng Hu, Falu Zhan, Lan Wu, Preparation and Properties of a Slow-release NP Compound Fertilizer with Superabsorbent and Moisture Preservation, J. Appl. Polym. Sci. 2005, 96, 2132-2138