Education & Working Experience:
·2003: B.Sc., Chemistry, Anhui Normal University
·2006: M.Sc. (learning after Prof. Quanxin Li), Physical Chemistry, University of Science and Technology of China
·2012: Ph.D. (learning after Prof. Bing Xu), Brandeis University (ranking 34 in National Universities Rankings in US News)
·2013: Postdoc research fellow, Harvard Medical School
·2013-current: Principle investigator, Soochow University
Yue has published 46 peer-reviewed SCI journal papers (>1500 citations), 16 corresponding author papers, 7 first author papers, including Chem. Soc. Rev.*1 (IF=38.6), J. Am. Chem. Soc.*3 (IF=13.9), Chem. Sci.*2(IF=8.7), Theranostics*1 (IF=8.7), Biosens. Bioelectron.*1(IF=7.8) Nanoscale*5(IF=7.4), ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces*2 (IF=7.5). And the total IF as the corresponding author and the first author is over 170.Yue also has been invited to write reviews for the journals of Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews and Chem. Soc. Rev.
Yue’s research has been widely reported and cited, such as Chem. Rev., Chem. Soc. Rev., Adv. Drug Delivery Rev., Nano Today, Nat. Rev. Chem., Nat. Biomed. Eng., Nat. Commun., PNAS, JACS, Angew, Adv. Mater. etc. Yue’s research has also been highlighted by “Chemistry World” of Royal Society of Chemistry, Advanced Science News &Chemistry Views by Wiley-VCH and ranked by “Faculty of 1000” as top 2% of published articles in biology and medicine.
Yue is peer reviewer for more than 30 SCI journals e.g. Adv. Funct. Mater.,Adv. Healthcare Mater., Small, Biomater., Chem. Mater., ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, Inorg. Chem., Sci. Rep., Chem. Commun., Nanoscale, J. Mater. Chem. A/B, Lab Chip, Polym. Chem., Soft Matter, Dalton Trans., Colloids and Surf. B, PLOS ONE, Nanotechnol., MRS Proc., and Int. J. Nanomed. etc.
Yue’s undergraduate and graduate students have been awarded with “National scholarship”, “Outstanding Thesis of Soochow University”, Outstanding Achievement Award for Students Innovation and Entrepreneurship Training Program for several times.
Yue was awarded with:
Provost’s PhD Award for graduate research (Brandeis University, 2011)
Award for PhD from oversea top universities (Jiangsu Province, 2014)
Recruitment program of experts for Suzhou City (2014)
Top 1% highly cited corresponding authors in China (RSC, 2015)
Third Prize for China Medical Science and Technology Award (2017)
Third Prize of Jiangsu Science and Technology Award (2017)
Third Prize for Medical Science and Technology Award of Jiangsu (2017)
Several funding grants from NSFC, MOE, NSFJS, NSFJH, Suzhou, Soochow U.etc.
·Multifunctional nanomaterials for biomedical imaging and therapies.
·Magnetic nanomaterials for the manipulation of proteins,bacteria, and mammalian cells.
1. Functional Magnetic Hybrid Nanomaterials for Biomedical Diagnosis and Treatment, X. Tian, L. Zhang, M. Yang, L. Bai, Y. Dai, Z. Yu, Y. Pan*, Wiley Interdiscip. Rev. Nanomed. Nanobiotechnol., 2017, DOI:10.1002/wnan.1476 (invited review, front cover, reported by “Advanced Science News”)
2. J. Wang, W. Cheng, F. Meng, M. Yang, Y. Pan*, P. Miao*, Hand-in-hand RNA nanowire-based aptasensor for the detection of theophylline, Biosens. Bioelectron, 2018, 101, 153.
3. PEGylated Au@Pt Nanodendrites as Novel Theranostic Agents for Computed Tomography Imaging and Photothermal/Radiation Synergistic Therapy, X. Liu, X. Zhang, M. Zhu, G. Lin, J. Liu, Z. Zhou, X. Tian*, Y. Pan*, ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces, 2017, 9, 279.
4. Enhanced radiotherapy using bismuth sulfide nanoagents combined with photo-thermal treatment, X. Cheng, Y. Yong, Y. Dai, X.Song, G.Yang, Y. Pan*, C. Ge*, Theranostics, 2017, 7, 17, 4087.
5. Synthesis of PEGylated ferrocene nanoconjugates as the radiosensitizer of cancer cells, J. Tian, J. Chen, C. Ge, X. Liu, J. He*, P. Ni, Y. Pan*, Bioconjugate Chem., 2016, 27, 1518.
6. Facile preparation of hybrid core-shell nanorods for photothermal and radiation combined therapy, Y. Deng, E. Li, X. Cheng, J. Zhu, S. Lu, C. Ge*, H. Gu*, Y. Pan*, Nanoscale, 2016, 8, 3895.
7. Rapid and large-scale synthesis of bare Co3O4 porous nanostructures from oleate precursor as superior Li-ion anodes with long-cycle life, D. Ge, J. Wu, G. Qu, Y. Deng, H. Geng, J. Zheng, Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, Dalton Trans., 2016, 45, 13509.（reported inmonograph in ChemistryViews.org by Wiley-VCH and ChemPubSoc Europe）.
8. Synthesis of heterodimer radionuclide nanoparticles for magnetic resonance and single-photon emission computed tomography dual-modality imaging, J. Zhu, B. Zhang, J. Tian, J. Wang, Y. Chong, X. Wang, Y. Deng, M. Tang, Y. Li, C. Ge*, Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, Nanoscale, 2015, 7, 3392 (featured as back cover).
9. Facile synthesis of magnetic core-shell nanocomposites for MRI and CT bimodal imaging, J. Zhu, J. Wang, X. Wang, J. Zhu, Y. Yang, J. Tian, W. Cui, C. Ge, Y. Li, Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, J. Mater. Chem. B, 2015, 3, 6905.
10. A facile synthesis of Pt@Ir zigzag bimetallic nanocomplexes for hydrogenation reactions, J. Wang, D. Ge, X. Cao, M. Tang, Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, Chem. Comm., 2015, 51, 9216.
11. Synthesis of Pt nanocatalysts for selective hydrogenation of ortho-halogenated nitrobenzene, R. Xie, X. Cao, Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, Sci. Chin. Chem., 2015, 58, 6, 1051.
12. Synthesis of Au–Fe3O4 Heterostructured Nanoparticles for In Vivo Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Dual Model Imaging, J. Zhu, Y. Lu, Y. Li, J. Jiang, L. Cheng, Z. Liu, L. Guo,Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 199. (ranked in the list of 2015 annual “Top1% highly cited” researchers in China by Royal Society of Chemistry)
13. Facile Synthesis of Pt/Pd Nanodendrites for the Direct Oxidation of Methanol, H. Wu, S. Mei, X. Cao, J. Zheng, M. Lin, J. Tang, F. Ren, Y. Du, Y. Pan*, H. Gu*, Nanotechnol., 2014, 25, 195702.
14. Magnetic Nanoparticles for Direct Protein Sorting inside Live Cells, Y. Pan, M. Long, H. Lin, L. Hedstrom, B. Xu*, Chem. Sci., 2012, 3, 3495.（reported by Royal Society of Chemistry : Chemistry world in monograph）.
15. Magnetic Nanoparticles for the Manipulation of Proteins and Cells, Y. Pan, X. Du, F. Zhao, B. Xu*, Chem. Soc. Rev., 2012, 41, 2912.(>230 citations, includingPNAS, Nat. Biomed. Eng., Nat. Commun.)
16. Glutathione (GSH)-Decorated Magnetic Nanoparticles for Binding Glutathione-S-transferase (GST) Fusion Protein and Manipulating Live Cells, Y. Pan, M. Long, X. Li, J. Shi, L. Hedstrom, B. Xu*, Chem. Sci., 2011, 2, 945.
17. Cell Compatible Trimethoprim-Decorated Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Bind Dihydrofolate Reductase for Magnetically Modulating Focal Adhesion of Mammalian Cells, M. Long,Y. Pan (co-first authors), H. Lin, L. Hedstrom, B. Xu*, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,2011, 133, 26, 10006. (highlighted by Faculty of 1000 as top 2% papers in biology and medicine, reported by “Science at Brandeis” and Chem. Soc. Rev.)
18. A Versatile Supramolecular Hydrogel of Nitrilotriacetic Acid (NTA) for Binding Metal Ions and Magnetorheological Response, Y. Pan, Y. Gao, J. Shi, L. Wang, B. Xu*, J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 6804.
19. Colloidosome-based Synthesis of a Multifunctional Nanostructure of Silver and Hollow Iron Oxide Nanoparticles, Y. Pan,J. H. Gao, B. Zhang, X. X. Zhang, B. Xu*, Langmuir, 2010, 26, 6, 4184.