| Name：TANG Kangjian|
B.S. Jilin University (2001)
Ph.D. Jilin University (2006)
Postdoc. Muenster University (2007-2008)
Postdoc. Fudan University/Sinopec (2007-2009)
C1 catalysis; Comprehensive utilization of ethylene byproducts; utilization of C4 resource; Development and practical application of metal catalysts on mentioned catalysis
1. Junhua Zhu, Yingchun Ye, Yi Tang, Liangfeng Chen and Kangjian Tang,* “Efficient hydrogenation of dimethyl oxalate to ethylene glycol via nickel stabilized copper catalysts” RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 111415-111420. (Data from 200 kts/a “coal to EG” factory)
2. Kunshan Song, Hongbin Zhang, Yahong Zhang, Yi Tang*, Kangjian Tang,*“Preparation and characterization of WOx/ZrO2 nanocatalysts with high WOx dispersion threshold and acidity” Journal of Catalysis, 2013, 299, 199-128.
3. Junhua Zhu, Yuanlin Cheng, Kangjian Tang,* Limin Wang, Siqin Li, Weimin Yang, “Synthesis of Ni–Mo and Co–Mo–Ni nano-sulfides and their stable catalysis on complicated full-ranged pyrolysis gasoline hydrorefinery” RSC Advances, 2012, 2, 8957–8961.(Data from100 kts/a Ethylene factory)
4. Hui Gan, Kangjian Tang, Taolei Sun, Michael Hirtz, Yong Li, Lifeng Chi, Stefan Butz, Harald Fuchs “Selective Adsorption of DNA on Chiral Surfaces: Supercoiled or Relaxed Conformation”Angew. chem. int. ed 2009,48, 5282-5286.
5. Kangjian Tang, Hui Gan, Yong Li, Lifeng Chi, Taolei Sun* and Harald Fuchs, “Stereoselective Interaction between DNA and Chiral Surfaces” J. Am. Chem. Soc.2008,130, 11284-11285.
6. Kangjian Tang,Jianan Zhang, Wenfu Yan, Zhonghua Li, Yangdong Wang, Weimin Yang, Zaiku Xie, Taolei Sun,* and Harald Fuchs“One-Step Controllable Synthesis for High-Quality Ultrafine Metal Oxide Semiconductor Nanocrystals via a Separated Two-Phase Hydrolysis Reaction” J. Am. Chem. Soc.2008,130, 2676-2680
7. Kangjian Tang, Jihong Yu,* Yuanyuan Zhao, Yang Liu, Xiaofang Wang and Ruren Xu，“Fabrication of super-hydrophobic and super-oleophilic boehmite membranes from anodic alumina oxide film via a two-phase thermal approach” J. Mater. Chem.，2006, 16, 1741-1745 .
8. Kangjian Tang, Xiaofang Wang, Wenfu Yan, Jihong Yu,* and Ruren Xu, “Fabrication of Superhydrophilic Cu2O and CuO Membranes”, J. Mem. Sci., 2006, 286, 279-284.