| Name：Chen wei-yi|
B.Sc. Suzhou University (1993)
M.Sc. Suzhou University (1996)
Ph.D. Suzhou University (2005)
Research Interests: Synthesis of organic molecules by employing different methods; developing new methodologies in organic synthesis.
1. Molecular iodine catalyzed one-pot synthesis of 1, 5-benzodiazepine derivatives under solvent-free conditions, W. Y. Chen*, J. Lu, Synlett, 2005, 1337.
2. Silica sulfuric acid catalyzed one-pot synthesis of α-aminonitriles, W. Y. Chen*, J. Lu, Synlett, 2005, 2293.
3. HBF4-catalyzed Biginelli reaction: One-pot synthesis of dihydropyrimidin-2(1H)-ones under solvent-free conditions, W. Y. Chen*, S. D. Qin, J. R. Jing, Catalysis Communications, 2007, 8, 123.
4. In(OTf)3-catalyzed intermolecular addition of carboxylic acids and phenols to norbornene under solvent-free conditions, W. Y. Chen*, J. Lu, Catalysis Communications, 2007, 8, 1298.
5. Ammonium chloride-catalyzed carbon–sulfur bond formation in water, W. Y. Chen*, L. Shi, Catalysis Communications, 2008, 9, 1079.
6. The solvent-free vinylogous Mannich reaction of dicyanoalkylidenes with α-amido sulfones under ultrasound irradiation, W. Y. Chen*, X. S. Li, Catalysis Communications, 2009, 10, 549.
7. Enantioselective Michael reaction of 1,3-dicarbonyl compounds to 3-nitro-2H-chromenes catalyzed by chiral nickel complexes, W. Y. Chen*, L. Ouyang , R. Y. Chen , X. S. Li, Tetrahedron Letters, 2010, 51, 3972.
8. Organocatalytic and enantioselective Michael reaction of malonates to 3-Nitro-2H-chromenes, W. Y. Chen*, P. Li, J. W. Xie, X. S. Li, Catalysis Communications, 2011, 12, 502.