| Name：Cao Xue-Bo|
Fax: 86-512-65880089 (o)
B.Sc. Chongqing University (1998)
Ph.D. University of Science and Technology of China (2004)
Research Interests: assembly and self-assembly of ultra-large area nanomembrane; preparation and performance studies of novel materials for energy and environment (e.g., materials for photoelectrochemistry, carbon oxide immobilization and transformation, and highly-efficient water purification.).
1. Direct production of a free-standing titanate and titania nanofiber membrane with selective permeability and cleaning performance, L. W. Zhu, L. Gu, Y. Zhou, S. L. Cao, X. B. Cao*, J. Mater. Chem.,2011, 21, 12503.
2. Flexible colorimetric detection of mercuric ion by simply mixing nanoparticles and oligopeptides, J. J. Du, Y. H. Sun, L. Jiang, X. B. Cao, D. P. Qi, S. Y. Yin, J. Ma, F. Y. C. Boey, Small, 2011, 7, 1407.
3. Engineering the growth of TiO2 nanotube arrays on flexible carbon fibre Sheets, P. Chen, L. Gu, X. D. Xue, M. J. Li, X. B. Cao*, Chem. Commun., 2010, 46, 5906.
4. Ultrasensitive Na+ exchanging performance of free-standing Fe3O4@Na2Ti3O7 nanosheets indicated by fluorescein, X. B. Cao,* X. D. Xue, L. W. Zhu, P. Chen, Y. Y. Song, M. Chen, J. Mater. Chem., 2010, 20, 2322.
5. Fabrication of mesoporous CdTe/ZnO@SiO2 core/Shell nanostructures with tunable dual emission and ultrasensitive fluorescence response to metal ions, Y. Y. Song, X. B. Cao,* Y. Guo, P. Chen, Q. R. Zhao, G. Z. Shen, Chem. Mater., 2009, 21, 68.
6. Uniform carbon-coated ZnO nanorods: microwave-assisted preparation, cytotoxicity, and photocatalytic activity, Y. Guo, H. S. Wang, C. L. He, L. J. Qiu, X. B. Cao,*Langmuir, 2009, 25, 4678.
7. Template-free Preparation of hollow Sb2S3 microspheres as supports of Ag nanoparticles and Photocatalytic properties of the constructed metal-semiconductor nanostructures, X. B. Cao,* L. Gu, L. J. Zhuge, W. J. Gao, W. C. Wang, S. F. Wu, Adv. Func. Mater.,2006, 16, 896.
8. Ultra-thin trigonal selenium nanoribbons developed from series-wound beads, X. B. Cao, Y. Xie, S. Zhang, F. Li, Adv. Mater., 2004, 16, 649.
9. Spontaneous organization of three-dimensionally packed microspheres into large-area nanowire networks, X. B. Cao, Y. Xie,* L. Li, Adv. Mater., 2003, 15, 1914.