| Name：Di Junwei|
Tel: 86-512-65880354 (Lab)
Professor (Analytical Chemistry)
B.Sc. Nanjing Normal University (1985)
M.Sc. Suzhou University (1990)
Ph.D. Nanjing University (2003)
Research Interests: nanomaterial biosensors, electrochemical analysis, localized surface plasmon resonance sensors
1. Synthesis of ultrathin silver shell on gold core for reducing substrate effect of LSPR sensor, Electrochemistry Communications 13 (2011) 1517–1520
2. Electrochemical synthesis of gold nanoparticles onto indium tin oxide glass and application in biosensors, Thin Solid Films 519 (2011) 6605–6609
3. Determination of ascorbic acid using an electrode modified with cysteine self-assembled gold-platinum nanoparticles, Microchim Acta 175 (2011) 259–264
4. Electrochemical Deposition of High Density Gold Nanoparticles on Indium/Tin Oxide Electrode for Fabrication of Biosensors ,J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 11 (2011) 11084-11088
5Electrochromic properties of WO3 thin film onto gold nanoparticles modified indium tin oxide electrodes, Applied Surface Science 257 (2011) 5903–5907
6. Label-free optical biosensor based on localized surface plasmon resonance of twin-linked gold nanoparticles electrodeposited on ITO glass, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 26 (2010) 615–619
7. Electrochemical deposition of gold–platinum alloy nanoparticles on an indium tin oxide electrode and their electrocatalytic applications, Electrochimica Acta 55 (2010) 4909–4914
8. Fabrication of reagentless glucose biosensors: A comparison of mono-enzymeGOD and bienzyme GOD–HRP systems, Sensors and Actuators B 148 (2010) 486–491
9.Direct electrodeposition of gold nanoparticles on indium tin oxide surface and its application，Biosens. Bioelectron. 24 ( 2009) 1480.
10. Electrodeposition of large size gold nanoparticles on indium tin oxide glass and application as refractive index sensor，Electrochem. Commun. 11 (2009) 1034.
11. Electrodeposition of gold nanoparticles on indium/tin oxide electrode for fabrication of a disposable hydrogen peroxide biosensor, Talanta 77 (2009) 1454.
12. Disposable superoxide anion biosensor based on superoxide dismutase entrapped in silica sol–gel matrix at gold nanoparticles modified ITO electrode, Bioprocess Biosyst. Eng. 32 (2009) 531.
13. Fabrication of amperometric xanthine biosensors based on direct chemistry of xanthine oxidase, Mater. Sci. Engin. C, 29 (2009) 2213.
14.Disposable biosensor based on immobilization of glucose oxidase at gold nanoparticles electrodeposited on indium tin oxide electrode, Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical 135 (2008) 283.
15.Direct electrodeposition of gold nanoparticles onto indium/tin oxide film coated glass and its application for electrochemical biosensor，Electrochem. Commun. 10 (2008 673.