| Name：Huang Zhi-Bin|
Tel: 86-512-65880189 (o)
Research Interests: Organic synthesis, Host Guest chemistry.
1. Palladium-Catalyzed Carbonylation of β-Arylethylamide Directed by Oxalyl Amide in the Presence of Carbon Monoxide,L. Zhang, C. Wang, J. Han, Z. B. Huang*, and Y. S. Zhao*, J. Org. Chem., 2016, 81, 5256−5262.
2. Ru-Catalyzed selective C–H oxidative olefination with N-heteroarenes directed by pivaloyl amide, L. Zhang, C. P. Chen, J. Han, Z. B. Huang* and Y. S. Zhao*, Org. Chem. Front., 2016, 3, 1271–1275.
3. Multicomponent Strategy to Pyrazolo[3,4-e]indolizine Derivatives under Microwave Irradiation, J. J. Wang, X. Feng, Z. Xun, D. Q. Shi,* Z. B. Huang*, J. Org. Chem., 2015, 80 , 8435–8442.
4. Palladium-Catalyzed Oxalyl Amide- Directed γ‑Arylation of Aliphatic Amines, J. Han, Y. X. Zheng, C. Wang, Y. Zhu, D. Q. Shi, R. S. Zeng,* Z. B. Huang,*and Y. S. Zhao*, J. Org. Chem. 2015, 80, 9297−9306.
5. Selective Synthesis of Polyfunctionalized Pyrido[2,3‑b]indoles by Multicomponent Domino Reactions, J. D. Hu, C. P. Cao, W. Lin, M. H. Hu, Z. B. Huang,* and D. Q. Shi*, J. Org. Chem. 2014, 79, 7935−7944.
6. Efficient Synthesis of Functionalized Benzo[b][1,8]naphthyridine Derivatives via Three- Component Reaction Catalyzed by L‑Proline, L. Fu, W. Lin, M. H. Hu, X. C. Liu, Z. B. Huang,* and D. Q. Shi*, ACS Comb.Sci., 2014, 16, 238−243.
7. Selective Reduction of Carbonyl Groups in the Presence of Low-Valent Titanium Reagents, W. Lin, M. H. Hu, X. Feng, L. Fu, C. P. Cao, Z. B. Huang*, D. Q. Shi*, Tetrahedron Lett., 2014, 55, 2238−2242
8. Highly efficient construction of pentacyclic benzo[b]indeno-[1,2,3-de][1,8]naphthyridine derivatives via four-component domino reaction, C. P. Cao, W. Lin, M. H. Hu, Z. B. Huang* and D. Q. Shi*, Chem. Commun., 2013, 49, 6983-6985.
9. Highly Efficient Synthesis of Polysubstituted Pyrroles via Four-Component Domino Reaction. X. Feng, Q. Wang, W. Lin, G. L. Dou, Z. B. Huang*, and D. Q. Shi*, Org. Lett., 2013, 15, 2542–2545.
10. Facile, efficient, and diastereoselective synthesis of heterohelicene-like molecules, W. Lin, G. L. Dou, M. H. Hu, C. P. Cao, Z. B. Huang*, D. Q. Shi*, Org. Lett., 2013, 15, 1238 –1241.
11. GAP chemistry for pyrrolyl coumarin derivatives: a highly efficient one-pot synthesis under catalyst-free conditions, H. Y. Wang, X. C. Liu, X. Feng, Z. B. Huang* and D. Q. Shi*,Green Chem., 2013, 15, 3307–3311.
12. An efficient and convenient synthesis of heterocycle-fused indazoles via the N-N bond forming reaction of nitro arenes induced by low-valent titanium reagent. W. Lin, M. H. Hu, X. Feng, C. P. Cao, Z. B. Huang*, D. Q. Shi*. Tetrahedron, 2013, 69, 6721–6726.
13. An Efficient Synthesis of Pyrrolo[2,3,4-kl]acridin-1-one Derivatives Catalyzed by L‑Proline, H. Y. Wang, L. L. Li, W. Lin, P. Xu, Z. B. Huang,* and D. Q. Shi*, Org. Lett., 2012, 14, 4598–4601.