| Name：LI Hua|
|B.Sc. Jingdezhen Ceramic Institute|
MA.Sc. South China University of Technology
Ph.D. Shanghai Institute of Ceramics of Chinese Academy of Science
Postdoc, East China University of Science and Technology
Hierarchically porous materials; High Performance Ceramics;
1. H. Li, J. L. Jin, W. Wu, et. al., Macropore template-free synthesis of a hierarchically macro-/mesoporous zeolite and the enhanced bulky molecules- involved catalytic activity, J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 19395.
2. H. Li, J. L. Shi, J. Liang, et. al., Synthesis of well-ordered mesoporous titania powder with crystallized framework, Mater. Lett., 2008, 62, 1410–1413
3. H. Li, W. H. Shen, J. L. Shi, et. al., Effects of aging conditions on the structural properties of mesoporous SiO2/TiO2 composite materials with crystallized framework, J. Mater. Res., 2006, 21, 380-385.
4. H. Li, J. L. Shi, L. Li, et. al., A Novel Seeding Growth Route to Synthesize Uniform Pt Clusters within Mesoporous Silica by Non-aqueous Electroless Deposition, Chem. Lett., 2005, 34, 210-211
5. X. L. Cui, H. Li, L. M. Guo, et. al., Synthesis of mesoporous tungsten carbide by an impregantion-compaction route, and its NH3 decomposition catalytic activity, Dalton Transactions, 2008, 6435-6440
6. Hua Li, Hua-zhong Wu, Guo-xian Xiao, Effects of synthetic conditions on particle size and magnetic properties of NiFe2O4, Powder technology, 2010, 198, 157-166