| Name：SUN Ru|
| Research Interests: |
study the adsorption behavior of molecules assembed on metal or nanoparticals by means of the electrochemical technique and SERS; interpret the adsorption mode of molecules on metal theoretically by assistance of computational methods of quantum chemistry; study the optical properties of organic molecules in theory; design functional molecules for dye-sensitized solar cell.
1. Third-order Nonlinear Optical Properties of a New Type of D-π-D Unsymmetrical Phenoxazinium Chloride with Resonance Structures, Jian-Feng Ge, Yue-Ting Lu, Qing-Feng Xu, Wu Liu, Na-Jun Li, Ru Sun*, Ying- Lin Song, Jian-Mei Lu, Chemical Physics 382 (2011) 74–79
2. Third-Order Nonlinear Optical Properties Of Symmetric Phenoxazinium Chlorides With Resonance Structures At 532 nm, Jian-Feng Ge, Yue-Ting Lu, Ru Sun*, Jian Zhang, Qing-Feng Xu, Na-Jun Li, Ying-Lin Song, Jian-Mei Lu, Dyes and Pigments 91 (2011) 489-494
3. A Small-Molecule-Based Ternary Data-Storage Device, Hua Li, Qingfeng Xu, Najun Li, Ru Sun, Jianfeng Ge, Jianmei Lu,* Hongwei Gu,* and Feng Yan, J. AM. CHEM. SOC. 2010, 132, 5542–5543
4. The synthesis and third-order nonlinear optical properties of resonance Benzo[a]phenoxazinium salts, Bao-Qiang Liu, Ru Sun, Jian-feng Ge, Najun Li, Xue-Liang Shi, Lihua Qiu, Jian-Mei Lu, Dyes and Pigments 88 (2011) 50-56
5. Dynamic Random Access Memory Devices Based on Functionalized Copolymers with Pendant Hydrazine Naphthalimide Group, Hua Li, Najun Li, Ru Sun, Hongwei Gu, Jianfeng Ge, Jianmei Lu, Qingfeng Xu, Xuewei Xia, and Lihua Wang, J. Phys. Chem. C 2011, 115, 8288-8294
6. Raman spectroscopic and density functional theory studies on a benzothiazole-2-thione derivative, Ru Sun, Jianlin Yao, Shujin Li, Renao Gu, Vibrational Spectroscopy， 2008，47：38–43.
7. Predicting the binding capability of benzothiazoline-2-thione and its derivatives with gold: A DFT and FT-Raman combined studies, Ru Sun, Jianfeng Ge, Jianlin Yao, Shujin Li, Hongxia Shen, Renao Gu, Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy, 2008，71: 1535–1539.