| Name：SUN Hongmei|
Tel: 86-512-65880330 (o)
Professor (Organic Chemistry)
B.Sc. Zhejiang University (1991)
Ph.D. Zhejing University (1999)
Postdoc, Soochow University (2004-006)
Research Interests: Design, synthesis and catalysis of late-transition metal or lanthanoid-based N-heterocyclic carbene-containing complexes / Metal-containing imidazolium salts-based ionic liquids / Cross-coupling reactions / Biodegradable polyesters
1. Controlled synthesis of nickel(II) dihalides bearing two different or identical N-heterocyclic carbene ligands and the influence of carbene ligands on their structures and catalysis, Z. H. Liu, Y. C. Xu, L. Z. Xie, H. M. Sun*, Q. Shen, Y. Zhang, Dalton Trans., 2011, 40, 4697.
2. Synthesis of anionic iron(II) complex bearing an N-heterocyclic carbene ligand and its catalysis for aryl Grignard cross-coupling of alkyl halides, H. H. Gao, C. H. Yan, X. P. Tao, Y. Xia, H. M. Sun*, Q. Shen, Y. Zhang, Organometallics, 2010, 4189.
3. Synthesis of cationic N-heterocyclic carbene lanthanide bromide and the influence of N-heterocyclic carbene and lanthanide metals, H. S. Yao, J. G. Zhang,. Y. Zhang. H. M. Sun, Q. Shen* Organometallics, 2010, 29, 5841.
4. Anionic lanthanide complexes bearing a bis(phenoxy)- functionalized N-heterocyclic carbene ligand: synthesis and molecular structures, H. S. Yao,.Y. Zhang, H. M. Sun, Q. Shen*, Eur. J. Inorg. Chem. 2009, 13, 1920.
5. Synthesis and catalytic activity of neutral salicylaldiminato nickel(II) complexesbearing a single N-heterocyclic carbene ligand, W. F. LI, H. M. Sun*, M. Z. Chen, Q. Shen*, Y. Zhang. J. Organomet. Chem., 2008, 693, 2047.
6. Synthesis of indenyl-functionalized N-heterocyclic carbene complex of Ni(II) and its catalytic activity for styrene polymerization, H. M. Sun*; D. M. Hu, Y. S. Wang, Q. Shen*, Y. Zhang, J. Organomet. Chem., 2007, 692, 903.
7. Synthesis, tructure of functionalized N-heterocyclic carbene complexes of Fe(II) and their catalytic activity for ring-opening polymerization of ε-caprolactone, M. Z.Chen, H. M. Sun, W. F. Li, Z. G. Wang, Q. Shen*, Y. Zhang, J. Organomet. Chem., 2006, 691, 2489.
8. Indenylnickel(II) N-heterocyclic carbene complexes: synthesis via indene elimination and catalytic activity for ethylene dimerization, H. M. Sun, Q. Shao, W. F. Li, D. M. Hu, Q. Shen*, Y. Zhang, Organometallics, 2005, 24, 331.