| Name：YU Qian|
Department of Polymer Science and Engineering
Fax: +86-512- 65880583
Education and Working Experience
Qian Yu received his Ph.D degree from Wuhan University of Technology on June, 2011, and then worked in the Department of Biomedical Engineering in Duke University, as a postdoctoral associate (2011–2014). In 2014 he joined Soochow University and was appointed as an associate professor.
Development of stimuli-responsive polymers for applications in biomedical and biotechnology fields, nanostructural biointerfaces, and anti-biofouling surfaces.
1. Yu, Q.; Liu, H.; Chen, H.* Vertical SiNWAs for Biomedical and Biotechnology Applications. J. Mater. Chem. B 2014, 2, 7849-7860. (Feature Article)
2. Yu, Q.; Wu, Z.; Chen, H.* Dual-function antibacterial surfaces for biomedical applications. Acta Biomater. 2015, 16, 1-13.
3. Yu, Q.; Ge, W.; Atewologun, A.; Stiff-Roberts, A. D.*; Lopez, G. P.* RIR-MAPLE deposition of multifunctional films combining biocidal and fouling release properties. Colloids Surf., B 2015, 126, 328-334.
4. 于谦，陈红* PNIPAAm 改性表面对蛋白质吸附的调控及其应用. 化学进展 2014, 26, 1275-1284. (特邀综述)
5. Yu, Q.; Johnson, L. M.; Lopez, G. P.* Nanopatterned polymer brushes for triggered detachment of anchorage-dependent cells. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2014, 24, 3751-3759.
7. Yu, Q.; Ge, W.; Atewologun, A.; Lopez, G. P.*; Stiff-Roberts, A. D.* RIR-MAPLE deposition of multifunctional films combining biocidal and fouling release properties. J. Mater. Chem. B 2014, 2, 4371-4378
8. Ge, W.; Yu, Q.; Lopez, G. P.*; Stiff-Roberts, A. D.* Antimicrobial oligo(p-phenylene-ethynylene) film deposited by resonant infrared matrix-assisted pulsed laser evaporation. Colloids Surf., B 2014, 116, 786-792.
10. Yu, Q.; Cho, J.; Shivapooja, P.; Ista, L. K.; Lopez, G. P.* Nanopatterned smart polymer surfaces for controlled attachment, killing, and release of bacteria. ACS Appl. Mater. Interfaces 2013, 5, 9295-9304.
11. Yu, Q.; Zhang, Y.; Wang, H.; Brash, J. L.; Chen, H.* Anti-fouling bioactive surfaces. Acta Biomater. 2011, 7, 1550-1557.
12. Yu, Q.; Li, X.; Zhang, Y.; Yuan, L.; Zhao, T.; Chen, H.* The synergistic effects of stimuli-responsive polymers with nano-structured surfaces: wettability and protein adsorption. RSC Adv. 2011, 1, 262-269.
16. Zhao, T.; Chen, H.*; Zheng, J.; Yu, Q.; Wu, Z.; Yuan, L. Inhibition of protein adsorption and cell adhesion on PNIPAAm-grafted polyurethane surface: Effect of graft molecular weight. Colloids Surf., B 2011, 85, 26-31.
18. Yu, Q.; Zhang, Y.; Chen, H.*; Zhou, F.; Wu, Z.; Huang, H.; Brash, J. L. Protein adsorption and cell adhesion/detachment behavior on dual-responsive silicon surfaces modified with Poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-block-polystyrene copolymer. Langmuir 2010, 26, 8582-8588.
19. Yu, Q.; Zhang, Y.; Chen, H.*; Wu, Z.; Huang, H.; Cheng, C. Protein adsorption on poly(N-isopropylacrylamide)-modified silicon surfaces: Effects of grafted layer thickness and protein size. Colloids Surf., B 2010, 76, 468-474.
20. Zhang, Y.; Yu, Q.; Huang, H.*; Zhou, F.; Wu, Z.; Yuan, L.; Li, D.; Chen, H.* A surface decorated with diblock copolymer for biomolecular conjugation. Soft Matter 2010, 6, 2616–2618.