| Name：YAO Jianlin|
Tel: 86-512-65880359 (Lab)
Professor (Physical Chemistry)
B.Sc. Suzhou University (1997)
Ph.D. Xiamen University (2001)
Research officer, IMRE of Singapore (2000-2001)
Postdoc, Liverpool University (2002-2004)
Research Interests: Interfacial electrochemistry; surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy; nanomaterials; surface coordination chemistry; high sensitive sensor.
1. Magnetic Separation and Immunoassay of Multi-antigen Based on Surface Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, S. Chen, Y. X. Yuan, J. L. Yao, S. Y. Han, R. A. Gu, Chem. Commun., 2011, 47, 4225.
2. Patterned Growth of Polyaniline Nanowire Arrays on a Flexible Substrate for High-Performance Gas Sensing, W. J. Zou, B. G. Quan, K. Wang, L. Xia, J. L. Yao, Z. X. Wei, Small, 2011, 7 (23), 3287.
3. Polyethylenimine-functionalized graphene oxide as an efficient gene delivery vector, B. Chen, M. Liu, L. M. Zhang, J. Huang, J. L. Yao, Z. J. Zhang, J. Mater. Chem., 2011, 21, 7736.
4. Adsorption of 2-amino-5-cyanopyridine on a gold surface as probed by surface-enhanced Raman spectroscopy, M. M. Xu, Y. X. Yuan, J. L. Yao, S. Y. Han, M. Wang, R. A. Gu, J. Raman Spectrosc. 2011, 42, 324.
5. Investigation on surface-enhanced Raman scattering activity on an ex situ ORC roughened nickel electrode, W. Gu, X. M. Fan, J. L. Yao, B. Ren, R. A. Gu and Z. Q. Tian, J. Raman Spectrosc., 2009, 40, 405.
6. Synthesis of Magnetic Fe2O3/Au Core/Shell Nanoparticles for Bioseparation and Immunoassay Based on Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, F. Bao, J. L. Yao, R. A. Gu, Langmuir,2009,25, 10782.
7. Synthesis and Characterization of Au@Co and Au@Ni Core−Shell Nanoparticles and Their Applications in Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy, F. Bao, J. F. Li, B. Ren, J. L. Yao, R. A. Gu, Z. Q. Tian, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2008, 112, 345.
8. The reorientation of benzonitrile on Platinum electrode probed by surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy, J. L. Yao, Y. X. Yuan, X. M. Fan, B. Ren, R. A. Gu, Z. Q. Tian, J. Electroanal. Chem., 2008, 624, 129.
9. Surface enhanced Raman spectroscopic readout on heavy metal ions based on surface self assembly, Y. X. Yuan, L. Ling, X. Y. Wang, M. Wang, R. A. Gu, J. L. Yao, J. Raman Spectrosc. 2007, 38, 1280.
10. Combined studies on the surface coordination chemistry of benzotriazole at copper electrode by direct electrochemical synthesis and surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy, Y. X. Yuan, P. J. Wei, W. Qin, Y. Zhang, J. L. Yao, R. A. Gu, Euro. J. Inorg. Chem., 2007, 4980.