| Name：YANG Ping|
Tel: 86-512-65880361 (Lab)
Professor (Physical Chemistry)
B.Sc. Anhui Normal University (1982)
M. Sc. Nankai University (1988)
Ph.D. Bern University (1995)
Research Interests: Novel Materials for Catalysis; Photocatalysis; Solar energy conversion.
1. Zhigang Mou, Yijie Wu, Jianhua Sun, Ping Yang*, Yukou Du, Cheng Lu, TiO2 Nanoparticles-Functionalized N-Doped Graphene with Superior Interfacial Contact and Enhanced Charge Separation for Photocatalytic Hydrogen Generation, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2014, 6, 13798-13806.
2. Hui Huang, Chao Wang, Jie Huang, Xiaomei Wang, Yukou Du, and Ping Yang*, Structure inherited synthesis of N-doped highly ordered mesoporous Nb2O5 as robust catalysts for improved visible light photoactivity, Nanoscale, 2014, 6, 7274-7280.
3. Yongtao Lu, Dandan Wang, Ping Yang*, Yukou Du and Cheng Lu, Coupling ZnxCd1-xS nanoparticles with graphene-like MoS2: superior interfacial contact, low overpotential and enhanced photocatalytic activity under visible-light irradiation, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2014, 4, 2650-2657.
4. Shunli Yin, Xiaomei Wang, ZhigangMou, Yijie Wu, Hui Huang, Mingshan Zhu, Yukou Du and Ping Yang*, Synergistic contributions by decreasing overpotential and enhancing charge-transfer in a-Fe2O3/Mn3O4/graphene catalysts with heterostructures for photocatalytic water oxidation, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2014, 16, 11289-11296.
5. Yongtao Lu, Dandan Wang, ZhigangMou, Jie Huang, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*, Triphenylamine-based dye functionalized platinum colloid for photocatalytic hydrogen evolution from water: Synthesis, characterization, electron transfer, and photocatalysis, Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 2014, 457, 282-287.
6. Mingshan Zhu, Zhi Li, Bin Xiao, Yongtao Lu, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*, and Xiaomei Wang, Surfactant Assistance in Improvement of Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production with the PorphyrinNoncovalently Functionalized Graphene Nanocomposite, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2013, 5, 1732-1740.
7. Bin Xiao, Xiaomei Wang, Hui Huang, Mingshan Zhu, Ping Yang*,Yong Wang, and Yukou Du. Improved Superiority by Covalently Binding Dye to Graphene for Hydrogen Evolution from Water under Visible-Light Irradiation, The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 2013, 117, 21303-21311.
8. Hui Huang, Zongkuan Yue, Gang Li, Xiaomei Wang, Jie Huang, Yukou Du and Ping Yang*, Ultraviolet-assisted preparation of mesoporous WO3/reduced graphene oxide composites: superior interfacial contacts and enhanced photocatalysis, Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 2013, 1, 15110-15116.
9. Mingshan Zhu, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*and Xiaomei Wang, Donor-Acceptor Porphyrin Functionalized Pt Nano-Assemblies for Artificial Photosynthesis: A Simple and Efficient Homogeneous Photocatalytic Hydrogen Production System, Catalysis Science & Technology, 2013, 3, 2295-2302.
10. ZhigangMou, Shunli Yin, Mingshan Zhu, Yukou Du, Xiaomei Wang, Ping Yang*, Junwei Zheng and Cheng Lu, RuO2/TiSi2/graphene composite for enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen generation under visible light irradiation, Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 2013, 15(8), 2793-2799.
11. Manhuan Cheng, Mingshan Zhu, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*, Enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen evolution based on efficient electron transfer in triphenylamine-based dye functionalized Au@Pt bimetallic core/shell nanocomposite, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2013, 38, 8631-8638.
12. Yajing Chen, Zhigang Mou, Shunli Yin, Hui Huang, Ping Yang*, Xiaomei Wang, Yukou Du, Graphene enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen evolution performance of dye-sensitized TiO2 under visible light irradiation, Materials Letters, 2013,107, 31-34.
13. Mingshan Zhu, Yupei Dong, Bin Xiao, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*and Xiaomei Wang, Enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen evolution performance based on Ru-trisdicarboxybipyridine-reduced graphene oxide hybrid, Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 23773-23779.
14. Mingshan Zhu, Yupei Dong, Yukou Du, ZhigangMou, Jian Liu, Ping Yang*,and Xiaomei Wang, Photocatalytic Hydrogen Evolution Based on Efficient Energy and Electron Transfers in Donor–Bridge–Acceptor Multibranched-Porphyrin-Functionalized Platinum Nanocomposites, Chemistry–A European Journal, 2012, 18, 4367-4374.
15. Zhi Li, Yajing Chen, Yukou Du, Xiaomei Wang, Ping Yang*, Junwei Zheng, Triphenylamine-functionalized graphene decorated with Pt nanoparticles and its application in photocatalytic hydrogen production, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2012, 37, 4880-4888.
16. Mingshan Zhu, Zhi Li, Yukou Du, ZhigangMou, and Ping Yang*, Stable and Efficient Homogeneous Photocatalytic H2 Evolution Based on Water Soluble Pyrenetetrasulfonic Acid Functionalized Platinum Nanocomposites, ChemCatChem, 2012, 4(1), 112-117.
17. Hui Huang, Zongkuan Yue, Yuejun Song, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*, Mesoporous tungsten oxides as photocatalysts for O2 evolution under irradiation of visible light, Materials Letters, 2012, 88, 57-60.
18. Mingshan Zhu, Yongtao Lu, Yukou Du, Jian Li, Xiaomei Wang, Ping Yang*, Photocatalytic hydrogen evolution without an electron mediator using a porphyrin-pyrene conjugate functionalized Pt nanocomposite as a photocatalyst, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2011,36, 4298-4304.
19. Zhigang Mou, Yupei Dong, Shujin Li, Yukou Du, Xiaomei Wang, Ping Yang*, Suidong Wang, Eosin Y functionalized graphene for photocatalytic hydrogen production from water, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 2011, 36, 8885-8893.
20.Zhigang Mou, Xiaoye Chen, Yukou Du, Xiaomei Wang, Ping Yang*, Suidong Wang, Forming mechanism of nitrogen doped graphene prepared by thermal solid-state reaction of graphite oxide and urea, Applied Surface Science, 2011, 258, 1704-1710.
21. Mingshan Zhu, Ming Han, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*, Xiaomei Wang, The synthesis, light-harvesting, and photocatalysis of naphthylporphyrin-functionalized platinum nanocomposites, Dyes and Pigments, 2010, 86, 81-86.
22. Lingling Zhang, Yukou Du, Ping Yang*and Xiaomei Wang, Synthesis and photocatalytic hydrogen evolution of meso-tetrakis(p-sulfonatophenyl)porphyrin functionalized platinum nanocomposites, Journal of Porphyrins and Phthalocyanines, 2010, 14, 540–546.