| Name：ZHOU Nianchen|
Tel: 86-512-65882053 (O)
B.Sc. East-China University of Science and Technology
Ph.D. Nanjing University of Science and Technology
Research Interests: “Living” / Controlled Radical Polymerizations；Design and Synthesis of Functional Polymer.
1. “RAFT Polymerization of Styrene Mediated by Ferrocenyl-Containing RAFT Agent and Properties of the Polymer Derived from Ferrocene”, N. H. Zhou, Z. B. Zhang, J. Zhu, Z. P. Cheng, X. L. Zhu*, Macromolecules, 2009, 42, 3898-3905.
2. “RAFT Polymerization of Styrene Mediated by Naphthalene-Containing RAFT Agents and Optical Properties of the Polymers”, N. H. Zhou, Z. B. Zhang, W. Zhang, J. Zhu, X. L. Zhu*, Polymer, 2009, 50, 4352-4362.
4. “The Reversible-addition Fragmentation Chain Transfer Polymerization of Styrene Using Novel Thiophene Dithioester as the RAFT Agent ”, N. H. Zhou, L. D. Lu, J. Zhu, X. J. Yang, X. Wang, X. L. Zhu* and Z. B. Zhang, Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 2007, 105, 2357-2362.
5. “Synthesis of Novel Polystyrene End-capped with Pyrene via Reversible Addition-Fragmentation Chain Transfer Polymerization”, N. H. Zhou, L. D. Lu, J. Zhu, X. J. Yang, X. Wang, X. L. Zhu* and Z. B. Zhang, Polymer, 2007, 48, 1255-1260 .
6. “Preparation and Characterization of Optically Active Polystyrene via a Chiral Nitroxide-Mediated Polymerization”, N. H. Zhou, W. J, Xu, Y. Zhang, J. Zhu and X. L Zhu*,Journal of Polymer Science: Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2006, 44, 1522-1528 .
7. “Cyclic Polymers with Pendent Carbazole Units: Enhanced
Fluorescence and Redox Behavior”, Xing Zhu, Nianchen Zhou, Zhengbiao Zhang, Baoquan Sun, Yonggang Yang, Jian Zhu, and
Xiulin Zhu*, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2011, 50, 50, 6615-6618
8. “The First Example of Main-Chain CyclicAzobenzene Polymers”. Macromol. Rapid Commun. Xu Xu, Nianchen Zhou, Jian Zhu, Yingfeng Tu, Zhengbiao Zhang, Zhenping Cheng, Xiulin Zhu*, 2010, 31, 1791–1797.
9. “Light-Driven and Aggregation-Induced Emission from Side-Chain Azoindazole Polymers”. Ying Li, Nianchen Zhou*, Wei Zhang, Feng Zhang, Jian Zhu, Zhengbiao, Zhenping Cheng, Yingfeng Tu, Xiulin Zhu*, Journal of Polymer Science: Part A: Polymer Chemistry, 2011, 49, 4911–4920.
10. “Light-driven Fluorescence Enhancement of Phenylazo Indazole-Terminated Polystyrene”, F. Ma, N. H. Zhou, J. Zhu, W. Zhang, L. J. Fan, X. L. Zhu*，European Polymer Journal, 2009, 45, 2131-2137.