Topic：Single-Molecule, Single-Particle Approaches for Exploring the Structure and Kinetics of Nanocatalysts
Speaker：Prof. Tetsuro Majima （Osaka University）
Time：2014.8.2 am 9:00
DNA photochemistry, photofunctional proteins, TiO2 photocatalytic reaction, Metal clusters and nanoparticles, Surface and Interface chemistry, Single-molecule chemistry, Multi-laser chemistry, Organic reaction mechanism, Reactive intermediates, Excited-state and higher excited-state molecules, Radical ions, Radicals, Biradicals, Photochemistry of short-lives species, Transient spectroscopy, Electron transfer, Charge separation, Charge transfer, Energy transfer, Laser flash photolysis, Pulse radiolysis, Two-photon ionization, Laser isotope separation, Infrared multiple-photon decomposition.
Japan Photochemistry Association Award (2000, 2008), The Chemical Society of Japan BCSJ Award (2010, 2013), Osaka University President Award (2013, 2014). 2007.1~ Senior Editor of Langmuir, American Chemical Society. 2008.10~ Editorial Advisory Board of ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, American Chemical Society. 2011.9~ International Editorial Board of Rapid Communication in Photoscienece, Korean Society of Photoscience. 2011.9~ Editorial Board of ChemPlusChem, Wiley VHC. 2012.5~ Associate Editor of Photochemistry and Photobiology, Wiley VHC. He has over 400 original papers, 75 reviews papers and 27 books.
1. A nanocomposite superstructure of metal oxides with effective charge transfer interfaces. Z. Bian, T. Tachikawa, P. Zhang, M. Fujitsuka, and T. Majima, Nature Commun. 2014, 5, 4038.
2. Au/TiO2 Superstructure-Based Plasmonic Photocatalysts Exhibiting Efficient Charge Separation and Unprecedented Activity. Z. Bian, T.Tachikawa, P. Zhang, M. Fujitsuka, and T. Majima, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 458-465.
3. Single-Particle Study of Pt-Modified Au Nanorods for Plasmon-Enhanced Hydrogen Generation in Visible to Near Infrared Region, Z. Zheng, T.Tachikawa, and T. Majima, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2014, 136, 6870–6873.
4. Efficient Electron Transfer in i-motif DNA with a Tetraplex Structure. J. Choi, A. Tanaka, D. W. Cho, M. Fujitsuka, and T. Majima, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. 2013, 52, 12937–12941.
5. Sequence Independent Rapid Long-Range Charge Transfer through DNA. K. Kawai, H. Kodera, Y. Osakada, and T. Majima, Narture Chem. 2009, 1, 156-159.